In this workshop, we are going to cover all the basics you are going to need to get your camera off AUTO and really feel comfortable using manual settings to get exactly what you want when shooting!
When you are finished with this workshop, you will not only know your camera, but you will also understand the terminology and language of photographers, and how to quickly capture your creative vision in-camera!
WHAT YOU GET
1. LIFETIME ACCESS to this workshop's videos and downloadable materials.
2. Overview of the equipment I use.
3. Explanation of basic photography principles, like ISO, Shutter Speed, and Aperture, and how to use them to take a well-exposed photo.
4. My tips and tricks for getting "the blur."
5. Exposure Compensation, White Balance, Planes of Focus, and Lighting.
6. When to use Auto Focus and when to go rogue, and switch over to Manual.