What is it about flowers that draws us in? Their colors? The curve of their petals? The tiny details we only see if we're close enough? There are so many colors and textures to choose from when photographing flowers, the artistic possibilities are endless!
In this workshop, we will tap into flowers' NATURAL BEAUTY and GET CREATIVE with how we portray it. I cannot wait to go exploring in the garden with you and see what magic awaits us!
WHAT YOU GET
1. LIFETIME ACCESS to this workshop's media and downloadable materials – over 6 hours of video!
2. PDF companion guide to go along with the workshop videos.
3. 26 of my original source files and photos for you to follow along with me on edits.
4. 9 textures from my own personal sets that I use in this workshop – available for your own use.
5. DETAILED overview of the equipment I use and some inexpensive alternatives to the equipment I love.
6. In-depth explanations of photography techniques I love that will add interest and intrigue to your images, such as FREELENSING, FOCUS STACKING, and my favorite, creative, “faux” DOUBLE-EXPOSURE technique!
7. My workflow in Lightroom, and tips for getting great BLACK AND WHITE edits.
8. Adding PAINTERLY EFFECTS to your photos with Topaz Impressions.
9. Using Photoshop textures to CREATE DIMENSION and elevate your photos to PHOTOGRAPHIC ART.
10. BONUS MATERIAL – 2 Lil' Owl's BEAUTIFUL LIGHT TEXTURE COLLECTION – 12 Photoshop and Lightroom textures for you to experiment with, exclusive to this workshop.